100WebSpace is a budget web hosting service that offers affordable premium plans alongside its free hosting service.
While its free service is fairly limited, you can upgrade to premium plans for as little as 99 cents per month, so you can affordably grow if needed.
- Support for 1 domain name
- 100 MB storage space
- 3 GB monthly traffic
- 1 database and 5 MB of storage
- one-click WordPress installer
- 99.9% uptime guarantee
- SSL certificates via Let’s Encrypt
- Customer support — 1-hour technical support ticket response time
- No ads
- Your own email address (up to three).
- You still get access to human support if you need it.
- You get full server access, including FTP accounts, SSL certificates, and more.
- It has very limited storage space — 100 MB doesn’t give you much space beyond the WordPress software.
- You can only have one WordPress install because of the MySQL database limit (though the storage limit kind of makes that a moot point).
Who Should Use It?
100WebSpace is really only good for a simple static WordPress site. For example, if you just want to host a portfolio, it can be a great option. But if you’re a blogger who is planning on… well, blogging, you’ll quickly hit the storage limit.
Our Opinion on 100WebSpace
100WebSpace is fine for basic uses, but its low storage limit will get in the way of dynamic WordPress sites. However, you can always upgrade to a premium hosting plan for less than a dollar a month, so it won’t break the bank if you have to upgrade.