InfinityFree is another free web hosting service using infrastructure from iFastNet (the same parent company of the Byet service detailed above).
Like Byet, it gives you generous limits when it comes to disk space and bandwidth, which is why over 300,000 people use InfinityFree, according to the landing page.
- Unlimited storage (but individual files cannot exceed 10 MB)
- Unlimited bandwidth (but limited to 50,000 daily hits)
- 1-click WordPress installer, plus a script installer for 400+ other tools
- Use your own custom domain name or choose from 25 free subdomains
- 10 email accounts
- 400 MySQL databases
- PHP 7.3 support
- Cloudflare CDN
- SSL certificate
- Ad free
- Unlimited bandwidth and storage means you can host large, high-traffic WordPress sites. You can have up to 50,000 daily hits per day, which is enough for thousands of daily visitors.
- You can have up to 10 custom email accounts.
- Being able to use 400 MySQL databases means you can host multiple WordPress sites.
- While you get unlimited storage, individual files cannot exceed 10 MB.
- The VistaPanel hosting dashboard looks quite dated.
Who Should Use It?
Just like Byet…
InfinityFree is a great option for users who need full server access for lots of WordPress sites and/or high-traffic WordPress sites.
InfinityFree is one of the few free WordPress hosts to let you create unlimited websites and it also offers unlimited bandwidth, which makes it a good choice for high-traffic sites.
Our Opinion on InfinityFree
InfinityFree is from the same parent company as Byet, so it’s really just up to your preference which one you want to use.
There are some minor differences — like the number of email accounts you can have. But generally, you get the same service — so just go with whichever name you like better!